Monday, February 11, 2013

Hueco Tanks - A Quick Recap

I have a LOT of footage to scrub through here in the next few days but I couldn't wait to share a quick update about the trip. I've been back in Vegas for about an hour now and I already miss Hueco. The past three weeks in the promised land added up to be my most memorable and productive trip to date. I should have a video ready for tomorrow or the next day, but in the meantime here is a list of the new problems I finished if you're interested.

Alma Blanca
Barefoot on Sacred Ground
Loaded Direct
Rogered in the Shower
Dark Age
Free Willy (FLASH! What?!)
Theater of the Absurd
The Governator
Loaded With Power
Paleozoic

Looking back I only did 10 new problems and I never left North Mountain, but the motivation was high and you have to follow the psych. I am already looking forward to next year when I'll meet back up with the same old friends, laugh, eat burritos and forget about the rest of the world for a few weeks.

-BLOCHEAD 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great trip except for the fact that we didn't get to climb more! Oh, by the way Ben Williams says Hi!

      Delete