Friday, February 1, 2013

Wet Dream - Video

I'm currently in El Paso, Texas where they haven't seemed to figure out high speed internet. It took an entire rest day just to upload this video of Wet Dream from a couple weeks ago. Projecting this line was one of the most enjoyable experiences in my climbing thusfar. I found  myself becoming very attached to the climb and reaching the top brought on a feeling I'll keep with me for years to come.

Wet Dream Unchained from BLOCHEAD on Vimeo.


Hueco has been awesome so far as to be expected. I always feel at home coming back to the desert. So much so that I'm pretty sure I know my way around El Paso better than Vegas. Lib and I have been getting a lot of sweet iPhone footage so stay tuned!

-BLOCHEAD

2 comments:

  1. Nice frickin' work, Max. So psyched for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Lots of work for that one, pretty psyched!

    ReplyDelete