Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Joe's Recap


We drove out of Joe's in the rain. As we drove further it began to snow. I guess it was a good time to leave. There are so many great problems out there that I'm psyched to get back on someday, but looking back Lib and I had an amazing time and I managed to finish 78 new problems from V0-V11. It's tough to complain about that. Right now I'm editing part 4 and looking forward to Bishop and Hueco in the weeks to come, but not before making the best of the cool temps here in Vegas.

Here is a short list of the most memorable problems I was lucky enough to send over the past two weeks:

Ghost King
Hydrogenated Oil
Dunkin Donuts*
Godsend*
Worst Case Scenario*
Playmate of the Year
Smokin' Joe (and a couple extensions/variations for fun)
Cow Bell
Dirty Harry
Planet of the Apes*
Wills of Fire*
Shadow of Death*
Scary Monsters*
Maxipad*
Snake Mouth*
The Angler*
Bad Genes*
Isosceles*
Vertical Ice*
To Infinity*

*Flash

Hope everyone out there is enjoying the crisp fall temps!

-BLOCHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment