Saturday, March 24, 2012

Keystone Light Video

Here's another video I finished editing of the second ascent (?) of my buddy Craig Berman's line Keystone Light. This line is listed on page 338 of Tom Moulin's guidebook and although it receives 0 stars it's definitely worth checking out.



Craig made the first ascent of this line in a single day effort and gave it a tentative grade of V9. If you haven't climbed with the Bermanator he is very strong on anything involving flexibility and shoulder tension. This line is the epitome of those specific strengths.

I sent Keystone Light yesterday after two prior days of serious effort and felt that it was a very distinct step above any V9 that I have climbed and therefore gave it a personal grade of V10. Again, talk of grades can be tedious, but I thought I would offer some insight into my use of the title "Keystone Light V10?"

Whether it is this grade or that grade I hope this video gets you psyched to get up there and snag an early ascent. If you do drop me a line and tell me what you think about it.

-BLOCHEAD

1 comment: