Friday, November 18, 2011

More Bishop, Less Skin


The past couple days have been nice. The wind is just starting to pick up, and the crowds are streaming in slowly, but it doesn't bother me at all. Yesterday Lib was the driving motivation for heading to the Happies, where she came excruciatingly close on Mr. Witty V6 before backing down off the last move. She has a great no pressure attitude about it though, and why not since we'll be around for a while.




I had a surprising bonus day, sending both Last Dance V9 and Acid Wash Right V9 quickly along with a mandatory repeat of The Hulk and a first time send of The Clapper V6, which I had never seen before. Also noteworthy was Lib's send of Heavenly Path V1 and other tall warm-ups throughout the day. Her mental game is getting stronger by the day!

Today was supposed to be a rest day, and it kind of is, however this morning I had the urge to try Aquatic Hitchhiker V10. After nearly flashing I found that the crux quickly became enduring the fiery pain from my tips. After a key tape job I managed to send before anything started bleeding. More photos and updates to come soon, as there will be a lot to shoot this weekend.

-BLOCHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment