Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Leavenworth - Stay Tuned

This past weekend in Leavenworth was one of the best short climbing trips to date. Great weather, company, and granite made for a relaxed environment where I was able to try my hardest. Something must have gone right because I was able to reach the top of two boulder problems at my limit, both with dramatically different styles (Coffee Cup and Superman).

We got some great footage of the two aforementioned problems that I should be done editing in the next couple days. In the mean time here are a few photos:

Resting between burns on Superman.

Giving the Practitioner a hug.

Finding the subtle tension on Coffee Cup.

This gigantic mudslide totally blocked out some new areas we hoped to check out.

First three photos by Liberty Herring.

-BLOCHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment