Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Vegas

It's been a great winter. After a two month road trip I feel stronger than ever coming back to Vegas. Since I've been back home I've been doing nothing but exploring. With the help of a few locals I've been introduced to a plethora of new boulders all over the area and even managed to put up a few new lines myself. Here are some new Vegas highlights:

Kraft Wash

Americana Exotica, V10 -6th Ascent.
Centerfold, V8 -2nd Ascent. FA Andrew Spencer.
War and Peace, V7 FA.
Diesel and Gremlin, V7 FA.
Life Without Liberty, V6 FA.
The Missing Link, V5 2nd Ascent. FA Andrew Spencer.

West of the Cube

Welcome to Detroit, V5 FA.

Red Springs

Fight Night V5 FA.

Oak Creek

Drunken Monkey V8.

The astonishing thing is how many of these lines took little to no bushwhacking to find. The amount of potential in this area immense. Photos and video to come.

-BLOCHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment